§1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) Thank you for your interest in our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO)
Winterholt & Hering GmbH
Telephone: 04106 – 79970
Company's commercial register number: HRB 4057
Competent commercial registry court: Pinneberg
VAT registration number: DE 811 990 090
General managers: Georg Winterholt, Malte Winterholt
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) By contacting us by e-mail or via our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your Rights
1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information
- right to rectification or erasure
- right to restriction of processing
- right to object to the processing
- right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register, log in or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO)
Date and time of request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface
Language and version of the browser software.
account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (explanation under b)
Persistent Cookies (explanation under c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not registered by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(4) Hosting services through a third party providerWithin the scope of processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides us with the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh any other interests. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the scope described here. This service provider is located within the European Union or the European Economic Area.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will usually have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we may employ external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details:
Winterholt & Hering GmbH
§6 Matomo Web Analytics
If you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, data will be automatically collected and stored on this website for the purpose of website analysis using the web analysis software Matomo (https://matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd. when you visit the site, from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose. The pseudonymized user profiles will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without a separate, explicit consent to be granted. After the discontinuation of the purpose and the end of the use of Matomo by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted. All data which are processed within the scope of the above described website analysis are processed on our servers.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by following the instructions below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
!!!!!Kästchen zum Haken setzte!!!!! Your visit to this website is currently not recorded by Matomo Web Analysis. Activate this checkbox for Opt-In.
After your revocation, an opt-out cookie is stored on your end device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked again to give your consent.
§8 Postal advertising
Furthermore, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send you interesting offers and information on our products by letter post. This serves to protect our legitimate interests, which outweigh any other interests, in advertising to our customers in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your data for this purpose. You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
§9 Use of our Webshop
(1) If you want to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
Upon your request, we can create a customer account for you, by means of which we can store the data provided by you revocably for later further purchases. In your account, which you can access via the "Customer Login" button, you can view this data and make certain changes to it.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. After two years, however, we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
(4) Datenweitergabe an Versandunternehmen
a) In order to fulfil the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the ordering process, we will pass on the payment data collected for this purpose to the bank commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service for the processing of payments. In some cases, the selected payment service providers may also collect this data themselves if you open an account there. In this case, you must log on to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies. We do not use any payment service providers or shipping service providers that are based in a country outside the European Union.
b) If you have given us your express consent to do so during or after your order, we will pass on your e-mail address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, so that they can contact you before delivery for the purpose of announcing or coordinating delivery.
c) The consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above or directly to the shipping service provider at the contact address listed below. After revocation, we will delete the data you have provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
United Parcel Service Deutschland S.à r.l. & Co. OHG
Görlitzer Straße 1 DE - 41460 Neuss
General Logistics Systems Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
GLS Germany-Straße 1 - 7
DE - 36286 Neuenstein
DHL Paket GmbH
DE - 53113 Bonn
If we use providers other than those mentioned above, we will inform you of this in advance.
(5) Use of data for payment processing, credit assessment.
If we make advance payments, e.g. when purchasing on account, it is necessary to obtain identity and credit information from specialised service companies (credit agencies) in order to conclude the contract in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 2 letter a DSGVO. For this purpose, we transmit your personal data required for a credit assessment to the following company(ies):
Creditreform Boniversum GmbH
DE - 41460 Neuss Atradius
Kreditversicherung, Niederlassung der Atradius Crédito y Caución S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros
Opladener Straße 14
DE - 50679 Köln
Euler Hermes Deutschland Niederlassung der Euler Hermes SA
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to appeal against the decision by contacting the above mentioned contact point. After the contract has been fully executed, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a way that is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this declaration.
As of 24.Mai 2018
© Rechtsanwalt Thomas Seidel, copy & right - Rechtsanwaltskanzlei, www.copyandright.de