(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
Upon your request, we can create a customer account for you that allows us to save your data for later purchases. In your account, which can be accessed via the "Client-Login"-button, you can check the data you provides and make certain changes to it.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting the processing, ie. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
(4) Data transfer to shipping companies
- b) Insofar as you have given us your explicit consent during or after your order, we will in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR forward your e-mail address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider so that they can contact you before delivery for the purpose of delivery notification or reconciliation.
- c) he consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above or directly to the shipping service provider at the contact address listed below. After revocation, we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
If we use other than the aforementioned providers, we will inform you in advance and obtain your consent.
- United Parcel Service Deutschland S.à r.l. & Co. OHG
Görlitzer Straße 1
DE - 41460 Neuss
- General Logistics Systems Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
GLS Germany-Straße 1 - 7
DE - 36286 Neuenstein
- DHL Paket GmbH
DE - 53113 Bonn
(5) Credit check, if we are provide advance delivery of goods, e.g. When buying on account, it is for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO required to obtain identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reference agencies). For this purpose, we will transfer your personal data required for a credit check to the following companies::
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedom and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to challenge the decision by making contact with the contact options described below. After completion of the contract, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this statement.
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH
DE - 41460 Neuss
- Atradius Kreditversicherung, Niederlassung der Atradius Crédito y Caución S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros
Opladener Straße 14
DE - 50679 Köln
- Euler Hermes Deutschland Niederlassung der Euler Hermes SA
DE - 22763 Hamburg